Friday, October 28, 2011

First Day Of Term 4.

With great anticipation I was hoping to see all my friends back at school, all of a sudden hardly any of them came. It was a very hard choice to make because some of the other kids were annoying or maybe just not my type of friends. My friends maybe the only people that will be with me when I’m alone, unless I make them upset or even sad, “I HOPE IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.”
This topic is all about coming back to school also my friends not turning up to school. “Well lets get to the story,” it was alright having most my friends not at school with me. As long as I had other people to play with, I like the other kids that I was playing with, they were also my kind of friends, I guess I was wrong how I said back then the other kids were annoying or maybe just not my type of friends.
Having your friends not at school is not a problem, as long as you have someone to play with. I really liked playing with the other kids, it even turned out to be an very exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment