Thursday, September 2, 2010

Football Game At Dunkirk


On Wednesday the over tens and under tens went to Dunkirk for our tournament. This tournament was all about our soccer game. It was fun because it was my first time playing soccer. Have you ever played soccer before? Well when I first played I was going to have fun so I did. ‘’I wonder how you would have felt?’’.

When we started our first game I was getting used to it and we started to win.After our game we went to watch the under tens but they had lost. Next we went to our game and we had a draw between the other school and our school. We had about seven or eight games and we won four games.

http://www.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=Foot%20Ball%20(Soccer)%20All%20Whites&oe=UTF-8&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1685&bih=868

No comments:

Post a Comment